Hot!

Crowd-funding pays for 8ft tall Christopher Walken Rex statue

Christopher Walken Rex

Crowd-funding has now reached new levels of great as the recently commissioned "Christopher Walken Rex" goes into production. Achieving almost triple of the $750 goal, the creator lists all the materials that the money will help buy -
  1. PVC Piping, a cheap plastic piping that I plan on building the skeleton from
  2. Wood, with which to support the skin, and essentially be my Walken's muscle
  3. Chicken Wire, which will be laid down and stapled to the wood for me too lay the skin I will be making onto
  4. Shop Towels and Adhesive, which will be the high level paper mache and skin
  5. Paint, to make it beautiful and give it that T-rex look


"Your funds would make all the difference, allowing me to buy professional grade materials. I am used to scavenging, like when working on theatre sets with next to no budget, using wood from the street. I look forward to being able to purchase and use wood that was not previously a dresser or door."


0 comments:

Post a Comment