Hot!

Motorcyclist avoids head on collision by driving off a 40ft cliff.



Motorcyclist Jack Sanderson dropped 40ft down the cliff after narrowly avoiding a head on collision.
Jack - "I was going round the corner and I was going wider and wider and wider. When I saw the first bit of the car I knew I was in trouble. I chose to go off the cliff, rather than hit the car - it was the best thing I could do. I thought that was me dead.
"I opened my eyes at the bottom of the hill and everything was black and white.
"It's amazing how many people have seen the video. I put it on there as a warning to others as much as anything. I'm a good rider and we often think we are better than we are. If you are going to be stupid things like this will happen.
"I always have a camera on my head, it's just for fun but also there if anything happens."

0 comments:

Post a Comment