Hot!

Royal Mail loses mans passport and then gives him £3.72 worth of stamps.

Stamps For Compensation


Oliver Keynes was forced to cut short a holiday of a life time after the Royal Mail lost his passport and then gave him £3.72 worth of stamps for compensation.

Oliver sent off his passport in order to attain a visa in which he needed to start off his holiday to India and the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean.
He posted it by special delivery on May 7th to the travel company in which was organising his trip and documents three weeks before he was due to depart on the 21-day trip.

However the next day he received a phone call to say that they had only received an open envelope with the application inside.
After asking the Royal Mail to compensate some of the cost of rescheduling the trip, he later received 6 stamps in the post.

‘I was asking for a refund of the costs that I’ve had to spend as a result of having my passport stolen.

‘I’d also like, if not an apology, then a little bit of feeling like I’ve been treated with respect for something that was nothing to do with me.’

1 comments: